1. Aida Pascu, soprano (Romania)
2. Andrea Carta Mantiglia, tenor (Italy)
3. Baia Saganelidze, mezzo-soprano (Georgia)
4. Bozhidar Bozhkilov, bass (Bulgaria)
5. Christian Christoff, tenor (Bulgaria)
6. Donghyun Raffaele Kim, tenor (South Korea)
7. Erica Cortese, mezzo-soprano (Italy)
8. Jiyoung Seo, soprano (South Korea)
9. Kristin Ivanova, soprano (Bulgaria)
10. Hae Kang, baritone (South Korea)
11. Miyoung Lee, soprano (South Korea)
12. Norma Sereni, soprano (Italy / Franc)
13. Sarah Mehnert, mezzo-soprano (Germany)
14. Toni Nezic, bass (Croatia)
15. Viktoriia Balan, soprano (Ukraine)
All participants in the audition (not selected participants in the MasterClass) are invited to attend the MasterClass as listeners free of charge.
The master class starts at 2:00 p.m. in the Choir Hall (6th Floor) at the Sofia Opera and Ballet.
Participants and listeners take their seats in the hall till 1:50 p.m. and are invited to attend during the day's classes. It is recommended to leave and enter the Hall only during the breaks.
Participants in the Masterclass will able to practice with pianist-accompanist at 11:30 a.m. in room 86 (6th floor) to prepare the material for working with Mrs. Raina Kabaivanska.